Options

Nikon D300

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited September 5, 2011 in Nikon Land
Really hate doing this but I decided to sell my Nikon D300. I thought I'd use the extra body when I got my D700 but I don't. I'd rather this camera go to someone that will get some good use from it than have it sit in my closet. It's in great shape with 26K actuations. It has a few minor little blemishes on the body just from rubbing on my clothes while walking and such and some wear on the rubber at the body from my tripod.

Comes with battery and charger, strap, front cap, LCD protector and manual. I will throw in the book "David Busch's Nikon D300s Guide to Digital SLR Photography". I don't know if I still have the box. Will have to look for it if it's important.

$800 + $25 shipping/paypal - will ship for free if you use the "gift" option on Paypal.

Here are some photos I took of D300 this morning:

DSC8116-Edit-L.jpg

DSC8118-Edit-L.jpg

DSC8119-Edit-L.jpg

DSC8120-Edit-XL.jpg

You can see a couple small little blemishes on the top of the pop-up flash in the pic below.

DSC8124-Edit-XL.jpg

Here you can see a tiny scratch on the top LCD from a zipper.
DSC8125-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC8126-Edit-XL.jpg

DSC8132-Edit-XL.jpg

Scratches on the rubber from tripod plate.
DSC8134-Edit-XL.jpg

Paint worn a little on bottom corner near battery from rubbing on my pants as I walk.
DSC8135-Edit-XL.jpg

You can see the scratch on LCD here and that it doesn't really obscure anything. The little dots in the middle are not scratches, just smudgies that I didn't notice when I took the photo. Cleans right off.
DSC8136-Edit-XL.jpg

LCD is nice and bright, absolutely scratch free and no dead pixels.
DSC8144-L.jpg
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments