Options

DSS 84 - C&C Please

WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
edited September 4, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
So does this convey the concept? How about the processing - any preference? Any nits?

#1 I Can See!
P1440734AdjustBWPE-L.jpg

P1440734AdjustBW1-L.jpg

#3 A little less contrast
P1440734AdjustBW2-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2011
    They're all nice but what's distracting is the motion blur caused by his mouth. The frameless glasses also are difficult to make out upon initial glance.

I really like where you're going with this and am wondering how easy would it be to do a reshoot with him or someone else putting on a pair of framed glasses. headscratch.gif
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2011
    Thanks for the comment, Linda. How critical do you think the BG is to the image? The store will be closed until Tuesday, so I won't be able to reshoot there.

I may be able to get my model to cooperate with a reshoot using an old pair of rimmed glasses.
  • Options
    GretaPicsGretaPics Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2011
    I agree with Linda - At first glance I needed the context of the store to understand the image...a darker frame would help I think. I really like the concept though for this theme. GP
  • Options
    richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2011
    I don't think the background critical. It's nice, but I don't think you need to shoot in an eyeglass shop to make this image work.