Cycles Motoring Zion Park

DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
edited September 9, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Would just love to ride over the rode on a motor cycle. But so far I haven't allowed myself the joy.
Probably because I lack the skill to know how to ride right and safe. One thing I do is grab the shot of bikers riding when and where they are around me. You went high key Mary Kim... with this one I'll have to go color.
RTaWeb8088-XL.jpg
Michael

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2011
    Wow ... with all that beautiful scenery around you .. you have to go color thumb.gif

Really like how you caught the last rider blurred. Looks like he's playing catch-up.
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2011
    Now that, Michael, is some great country to ride around in. When I see scenes like that, I still get an itch to mount up and go. But those days are gone for me. The last long journey I took on my bike covered 2700 miles. Have you ever heard the term " monkey butt "? Ask any biker that does long-distance riding about it.....they'll know what I mean.:D

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited September 8, 2011
    Now that, Michael, is some great country to ride around in. When I see scenes like that, I still get an itch to mount up and go. But those days are gone for me. The last long journey I took on my bike covered 2700 miles. Have you ever heard the term " monkey butt "? Ask any biker that does long-distance riding about it.....they'll know what I mean.:D

Tom

Monkey butt .. never heard of that, but I've seen guys get off a bike walking like they've been riding a horse a long long way rolleyes1.gif
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Monkey butt .. never heard of that, but I've seen guys get off a bike walking like they've been riding a horse a long long way rolleyes1.gif

You're on the right trail, Mary......you're on the right trail.:D

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited September 8, 2011
    You're on the right trail, Mary......you're on the right trail.:D

Tom

rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif
  • RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2011
    That is a very nice shot and so vibrant. Like the framing too.
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Wow ... with all that beautiful scenery around you .. you have to go color thumb.gif

Really like how you caught the last rider blurred. Looks like he's playing catch-up.

:D Thanks Mary, pleased you like it. Glad I was there taking in the sights when that big group passed by. They were having a great time with a beautiful day and place. The bikes sported flags from lots of different countries. Made me wonder where they had been and where they were bound for.
    Michael
    edited September 9, 2011

Tom
    Hey Tom :D Read your mention of all the years you have been riding. Practically as many as I am old. 2700 miles is a heck of ride. Am betting it was worth the time in the saddle then and everytime before. Good on ya thumb.gif No doubt you have a ton of pics to show for it bowdown.gif
    Was talking to a gent from Canada on a kawasaki klr 650 I think it was. At Ruby Inn Bryce Canyon. Said he had just got into riding a little after he turned 60 something. Mentioned that the previous year he and some friends rode from Canada to Mexico down the continental divide way.
    Went on to say they crossed it around 27 times or so. Wow. Now theres some living going on thumb.gif
    Michael
    edited September 9, 2011
    Roadkill wrote: »
    That is a very nice shot and so vibrant. Like the framing too.

:D Thank you Phil. Very nice of you to say. I spent quite a bit of time trying to get it to shine some. Especially trying to get the blue something like correct along with everything else.
    Michael