Rust

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited September 10, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
I love rust :D Hope I did it justice with these photos.

1 --

i-zrvTTNK-XL.jpg

2 --

i-8QmXhcD-L.jpg

3 --

i-vj7pKDn-L.jpg

Comments

• Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2011
    Boy you certainly did Mary. I especially love the first one. It looks like one of those paintings where the artist stands in front of the canvas and throws paint at it. :D Seriously...well worth hanging on a wall!

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    Wow. So excellent. I am washed with fine visual and the quality of your seeing and getting. These are so sweet can hardly speak to it. I might strive for it and you get it just like that. Sweet over and over again.
    Michael
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    OUTSTANDING!!!clap.gifclap Wonderfully done, Mary. Each one is strong. Took a while for you to come on board with us JUNKIES, but these are top-of-the-class works. Don't let me get my hands on the file for #1....it would be printed and on my wall immediately.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    Don't let me get my hands on the file for #1....it would be printed and on my wall immediately.

Tom
    15524779-Ti.gif There is a three-dimensional quality to it that sets it apart. I am also fond of #3, which looks cosmic. Beautiful work. clap.gif
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    Jack'll do wrote: »
    Boy you certainly did Mary. I especially love the first one. It looks like one of those paintings where the artist stands in front of the canvas and throws paint at it. :D Seriously...well worth hanging on a wall!

Hi ..

I love the first one too. Turned out much better then I thought it would. Started looking at rust more in the abstract. Laughing.gif .. I thought of a painter too when I saw it.

Glad to hear you like it .. thank you :D
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Wow. So excellent. I am washed with fine visual and the quality of your seeing and getting. These are so sweet can hardly speak to it. I might strive for it and you get it just like that. Sweet over and over again.

Michael .. you've showered me with kind words .. thank you :D
    OUTSTANDING!!!clap.gifclap Wonderfully done, Mary. Each one is strong. Took a while for you to come on board with us JUNKIES, but these are top-of-the-class works. Don't let me get my hands on the file for #1....it would be printed and on my wall immediately.

Tom

Thank you Tom .. your so kind :D

I just had to start looking at rust differently then work on my editing skills rolleyes1.gif

As for #1 .. if you want it .. you can have it. I share :D
    Richard wrote: »
    15524779-Ti.gif There is a three-dimensional quality to it that sets it apart. I am also fond of #3, which looks cosmic. Beautiful work. clap.gif

Hi Richard ...

I'm going to be printing out the first one. Just can't decide if I want it done on metal or have it printed in glossy or metallic finish.

#3 is a favorite of mine too. I liked the blue in it. The truck I took #1 & 3 off of really had a lot of pretty rust marks.

Thank you for your kind words :D