Glad to be on board

f1nutf1nut Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited October 22, 2005 in Sports
carts%202.jpgHello everyone

I posted a few test shots last night so I think its time to post a few more.I hope you like them.I have only been taking photos for about 2-3 years so I have a lot to learn yet.I have only been to a few bike meets and did go carts once.I will post some F1 photos in a new post later .As you may have guessed my love of motor sport lies with F1.One more thing not sure if these photos are to large please let me know what you think.motor%20x%20web%202.jpg

air%20time%20motox%20x%20web.jpg

cart%204.jpg

Comments

• PlayeTymePlayeTyme Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited October 22, 2005
    f1nut wrote:
    Hello everyone

I posted a few test shots last night so I think its time to post a few more.I hope you like them.I have only been taking photos for about 2-3 years so I have a lot to learn yet.I have only been to a few bike meets and did go carts once.I will post some F1 photos in a new post later .As you may have guessed my love of motor sport lies with F1.One more thing not sure if these photos are to large please let me know what you think.
    Welcome to DGrin wave.gif from a fellow-noobie (2 yrs old :):) . I think you will find this to be a good forum with very knowledgeable members who are willing to assist you.
    BTW - nice photos. I like the 2nd and 3rd ones.clap.gifclap.gif