Some F1 French GP

f1nutf1nut Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited October 19, 2005 in Sports
Back in the summer I went to see the French GP.The Red Bull is one of the best photos I have taken,I have an A3 print on the wall at work.

sauber.JPG
sch%20off.JPG
sch%20look.JPG
red%20bull.JPG
bmw%201.jpg

Comments

• Karl2301Karl2301 Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited October 17, 2005
    Yep, the Red Bull Car is fantastic. Excellent shots. I would be justifiably proud if I'd taken them too.
    There's so many different Worlds
    So Many different Suns
    And we have just one World
    But we live in different ones
  • f1nutf1nut Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited October 17, 2005
    re red bull
    Thank you I love the red bull shot and have posted it on a few web sites and have shown it to just about anybody I know.

_juan.JPG
    edited October 17, 2005
    Sorry in one way
    Sorry in one way to see these guys go.But then again lets see what red bull junior can do with the team ?.How do I post more then one photo in a post so they do not come out side by side but under one another ?.
    _min.JPG
    edited October 17, 2005
    last one
    last onepost%20shot.jpg
  • 52Caddy52Caddy Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2005
    Great shots, I love F1! Is that DC or Klien in the Red Bull? I'm hoping to make it to the US GP next year. Red Bull said Scott Speed will be in the lineup, is that a great name for a racecar driver?
    Do you have more posted anywhere?
    Eric
    edited October 18, 2005
    Re driver
    Its Klien in the car.I do not think that I have post anything on other sites that I have not posted on here .I was not that near to the track and these are some of the best I have.Yes Scott speed should go far with a name like that.
  • SnapHappySnapHappy Registered Users Posts: 328 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2005
    Great shots and welcome to Dgrin.

Love the Redbull shot, spot on thumb.gif Also like the Schumi in the kitty litter shot.
    edited October 18, 2005
    Schumi
    That guy is my hero.I have been a fan of his for years not just jumped on the band wagon. Its a long story why I started to support him.Thank you its nice to be here.
  • SnapHappySnapHappy Registered Users Posts: 328 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2005
    f1nut wrote:
    That guy is my hero.I have been a fan of his for years not just jumped on the band wagon. Its a long story why I started to support him.Thank you its nice to be here.

Now I was going to say that's where he belongs but i figured you may have been a fan mwink.gif:D I got into F1 with Mansell/Senna and became a huge fan. I lost interest with the sport with Schumi but there is no doubting the guy, he's a legend. Almost the greatest? That's a whole debate. I hope he sticks around for a few more seasons yet, things are just starting to get interesting again. This season has been good one.
    edited October 18, 2005
    SnapHappy wrote:
    Now I was going to say that's where he belongs but i figured you may have been a fan mwink.gif:D I got into F1 with Mansell/Senna and became a huge fan. I lost interest with the sport with Schumi but there is no doubting the guy, he's a legend. Almost the greatest? That's a whole debate. I hope he sticks around for a few more seasons yet, things are just starting to get interesting again. This season has been good one.
    Ok quick run down I was a big Mansell fan till Frank dropped him for some French guy.So who will I support now I know the German guy.Yes I hope he stays for a year or two more.I would say he was not so much beaten this year more Ferrari did not give him the tools to get the job done but then I would say that being a fan.Roll on next year it can only get better.
  • 52Caddy52Caddy Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2005
    Hey, I'm a fan too!
    I wish I had a couple more, but they're too expensive!
    40649355-O.jpg
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited October 19, 2005
    Nice piccies.

Just put each image on a separate line to get them one-on-top-of-the-other.
    I edited your post to do that.

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
    edited October 19, 2005
    Love the watch Eric. I saw something like it on ebay a year or so ago.I think it was was watch that he gave out to team members,one look from the wife and I knew it was not to be.The one thing I do have is a signed picture of the man himself also lots of model cars and stuff like that.

Thank Ian I will keep that in mind