Superheros Unite!

nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
edited September 15, 2011 in People
I am usually poking around in the wedding forum but my son turned three on Sunday and I did a blog write up on his party. check out the whole story here

a few photos:
D300-1986-L.jpg

D300-2073-M.jpg

I was 2! but now...

D300-2072-M.jpg

I am 3!

D300-2077-M.jpg

D300-2069-M.jpg

D300-2062-M.jpg

D300-2013-M.jpg

D300-2023-L.jpg

D300-2031-M.jpg

D300-2028-M.jpg

D300-1992-M.jpg

D300-1995-M.jpg
D300-2056-L.jpg

D300-2044-L.jpg
D300-2047-L.jpg

D300-2053-L.jpg

D300-2034-L.jpg

Liam...wrong theme!
Nicole
D3, and other Nikon goodies
Shilliday Photography
Blog
Facebook

Comments

• AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2011
    I am usually poking around in the wedding forum but my son turned three on Sunday and I did a blog write up on his party.

Cheater! :nah Caught in the act! ... Now don't ask me what I am doing here rolleyes1.gif

Nicole, I LOVE them, haha! What a fun set, and I looooove your theme + photo booth. How COOL! iloveyou.giflustiloveyou.gif And your two sweethearts are beyond adorable! :D
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    sooooo much energy in these shots. the flying baby is truly truly epic.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
    Agnieszka wrote: »
    Cheater! :nah Caught in the act! ... Now don't ask me what I am doing here rolleyes1.gif

Nicole, I LOVE them, haha! What a fun set, and I looooove your theme + photo booth. How COOL! iloveyou.giflustiloveyou.gif And your two sweethearts are beyond adorable! :D

If only i had more time to post in the wedding forum. :) I would have more time if i wasn't sewing super hero capes and making masks for the last month :D

I knew i wanted to do a photobooth for the little ones, and i stole the design from a blog, but i did make it myself. My husband set up a webcam so they could see themselves on the computer monitor. They thought it was super cool. I am still cleaning and the party was 3 days ago. finally tossed the rest of the cake this morning!
    Nicole
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    Hey, you should submit your photos to www.ontobaby.com I always enjoy their birthday features ... I'd give it a shot :D
  • delizdeliz Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    Love these, so creative and fun. perfect w/b. can I ask you your lighting set up? indoor can be tricky esp w/o nat light, looks so good in yours, no evidence of flash either. love it.
    deliz wrote: »
    Love these, so creative and fun. perfect w/b. can I ask you your lighting set up? indoor can be tricky esp w/o nat light, looks so good in yours, no evidence of flash either. love it.

the detail shots were done with natural light and the people shots i used a my sb900 attached to the D3. The photobooth was done with a SB800 and a D300s. My townhouse has great natural lighting in the morning, when i did the detail shots.

Thanks for looking.
    Nicole
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • delizdeliz Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    the detail shots were done with natural light and the people shots i used a my sb900 attached to the D3. The photobooth was done with a SB800 and a D300s. My townhouse has great natural lighting in the morning, when i did the detail shots.

Thanks for looking.

gotcha, thanks for answering. makes sense on the detail shots. clears up my curiosity on the party/people shots. :)
    Agnieszka wrote: »
    Hey, you should submit your photos to www.ontobaby.com I always enjoy their birthday features ... I'd give it a shot :D

I will look into it! i kinda want to get into kids birthday parties now.....maybe not rolleyes1.gif
    Nicole
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2011
    Seriously awesome!

What made me smile, too, was the minute I saw your kitchen I thought, "Wow - I can totally see lime green+black&white style in her photos too!" - it is just sooo you (and I love it!!).

The photobooth is absolutely inspired iloveyou.gif
    edited September 15, 2011
    divamum wrote: »
    Seriously awesome!

What made me smile, too, was the minute I saw your kitchen I thought, "Wow - I can totally see lime green+black&white style in her photos too!" - it is just sooo you (and I love it!!).

The photobooth is absolutely inspired iloveyou.gif

I love green! you can ask anyone. My mom helped me paint the kitchen when we first moved in and it seemed bright, but after the furniture was added (table missing bc of the party) it helped a little. There was a year in highschool where i would have to have on green every day...even if it was my underwear. mwink.gif I also went a whole year wearing at least some sort of animal print....ahhh the good old days.

thanks for looking.
    Nicole
    Shilliday Photography
    Blog
    Facebook