the power of white and light

VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
edited September 16, 2011 in People
Once again I learned something by trial and error. I had my grandson for the day, he had a new outfit complete with a hat that his Mom brought over for some camera time. Well I didn't get anything good with his hat, but when GRANDPA came home Jackson was laying down on the white "tail" from my portable backdrop and he asked Grandpa to " get his foot" and thus began the game of "try to get away" and he was facing the window.. that white vinyl on floor, plus window light and one studio light just did something special. Yeah Grandpa's legs are in the background,and it was hard to lie on the floor and shoot as low as possible, but it is worth it!

i-9m83Phb-XL.jpg
Trudy
www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700

Comments

• QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2011
    nice and creamy!
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    I was expexting some portraits of skin heads based on the title. rolleyes1.gif

BTW... wonderful shot.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    I was expexting some portraits of skin heads based on the title. rolleyes1.gif

BTW... wonderful shot.

haha I thought if I just named it " my grandson again " people would roll their eyes and skip it !
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    wow look at those eyes! adorable shot!
    I hear ya about using the same title, Laughing.gif. I totally struggle there also!
    If it helps I would've looked anyway :D