Canon Glass

adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
edited September 17, 2011 in House of Canon
Prices do not include shipping. All lenses are in pristine condition. Payment can be cash or PayPal. US Shipping only.

135 f/2L : SOLD
50 f/1.2L : SOLD
24-105 f/4L : SOLD
24-70 f/2.8L : SOLD
17-40 f/4L : SOLD
70-200 f/2.8L : SOLD
f/1.8 (not an L lens) : SOLD

Images can be found in this gallery
- Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
My SmugMug Site

Comments

• divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited September 16, 2011
    Can't buy anything right now (~looks longingly at the 50 1.2~) but... does this mean you're not shooting any more? That would be tragic! Hope things are ok with you ~worried look~ I really miss your posts here at dgrin wave.gif
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    Not getting out, just making a technology switch to the other side. I found that the ergonomics of the Nikon controls work better for me and my hands ache much less at the end of the day. I hope to get back soon. Between moving and some other distractions, I just started shooting again after about a 3 month hiatus. Took a class just to force me to get out.... Any how, my daughter continues to grow. I hope your young teen is doing well. I'll have to mine through the forum to find some images of her...

20110911-104-Edit-S.jpg
    - Andrew

My SmugMug Site
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    GORGEOUS shot Andrew! And so glad everything's ok - when I also saw you were listing your bodies, my heart sank - very relieved this is by choice, not necessity!

Yeah, images from the d700 have tempted me a few times, too - and, frankly, I've always preferred what Nikon sensor+lenses does for eyes in pictures - but every time I pick one up I'm just confused by it. I think I'd find it too hard to swap at this point. Hopefully the 5dMk III will (once it arrives and I save up enough to buy it rolleyes1.gif) give me what I need and want.... thumb.gif

Folks, Andrew is a seriously stand-up guy whose posts here at dgrin demonstrate his decency time and again. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! If he says the gear is pristine, then I'm sure it is.
    divamum wrote: »
    GORGEOUS shot Andrew! And so glad everything's ok - when I also saw you were listing your bodies, my heart sank - very relieved this is by choice, not necessity!

Yeah, images from the d700 have tempted me a few times, too - and, frankly, I've always preferred what Nikon sensor+lenses does for eyes in pictures - but every time I pick one up I'm just confused by it. I think I'd find it too hard to swap at this point. Hopefully the 5dMk III will (once it arrives and I save up enough to buy it rolleyes1.gif) give me what I need and want.... thumb.gif

Folks, Andrew is a seriously stand-up guy whose posts here at dgrin demonstrate his decency time and again. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! If he says the gear is pristine, then I'm sure it is.

Thank you for the character reference.
    - Andrew

My SmugMug Site
    - Andrew

My SmugMug Site
  • TEAMKENTEAMKEN Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    Thanks, A.

Ken
    Canon-Elinchrom-Skyports
  • ajb710ajb710 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    adbsgicom wrote: »
    Prices do not include shipping. All lenses are in pristine condition. Payment can be cash or PayPal. US Shipping only.

135 f/2L : SOLD
    50 f/1.2L : SOLD
    24-105 f/4L : $850
    24-70 f/2.8L : $1100
    17-40 f/4L : $650
    70-200 f/2.8L : $1100 (This is NOT the new IS-II version)

85 f/1.8 (not an L lens) : $300

Is the 85 sold? Seems to be in the gallery but not in the post, figured it's gone but worth double checking. Thanks.
    Marking things as sold or pending. If final sale goes through I'll mark the thread as SOLD....
    - Andrew

My SmugMug Site
    edited September 17, 2011
    All the glass is sold (bodies still available on another thread). How does one change the Topic from FS -> SOLD?
    - Andrew

My SmugMug Site