Canon 5D Mk2 and 7D Bodies

adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
edited October 3, 2011 in House of Canon
Bodies in mint condition (no scrapes, dents or marks).
Prices do not include shipping. Cash or PayPal works for payment.

No idea on #actuations but based on images I've held onto and pitch-rates, I'd estimate the 5Dmk2 betwen 40,000 and 60,000 actuations and the 7D between 10,000 and 20,000.

5D Mk 2: $1800 ($1750 via PP Gift)
7D : $1200 -- SOLD

Also Battery Grip for 5D Mk2: BG-EG6: SOLD

Images can be found in this gallery

5Dmk2:
20110916-104-L.jpg
20110916-103-L.jpg

7D:
20110916-105-L.jpg
20110916-108-L.jpg
- Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
My SmugMug Site

Comments

• jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2011
    The 5D2 is tempting. Why are you selling Andrew?
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2011
    It was finally an ergonomics descision. I have some muscle issues that i've been dealing with and having the thumb wheel so far off really took its toll on my hands, especially if I used the battery grip. The Nikon setup works much better for me, and my hands hurt much less after a long shoot. Nothing to start a flame war on with regards to image quality... :)
    - Andrew

My SmugMug Site
    edited September 29, 2011
    Moving the Price on the 5Dmk2 to $1750 via PP gift ($1800 via PP). Shipping is UPS Ground (2-3 days most places).
    - Andrew

My SmugMug Site
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2011
    This is a great price for one of the best cameras on the market. Knowing Andrew this item would be in as new condition. Fantastic opportunity for you guys wanting FF and a body to maximise the quality of your L lenses!

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • OverfocusedOverfocused Registered Users Posts: 1,068 Major grins
    adbsgicom wrote: »
    It was finally an ergonomics descision. I have some muscle issues that i've been dealing with and having the thumb wheel so far off really took its toll on my hands, especially if I used the battery grip. The Nikon setup works much better for me, and my hands hurt much less after a long shoot. Nothing to start a flame war on with regards to image quality... :)

Ever tried one of these? (I got mine for $5 on ebay I wouldn't pay $25 lol)

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/12984-REG/Canon_2344A001_E1_Hand_Strap.html

The weight shifts to completely different (and stronger) muscle groups in your forearms, plus you can literally let go of the camera and let it hang if you need to relax your hand. You gotta practice a few times to 'drop' it and eventually your fear to not let go of it while the strap is on goes away. Lol. Took me 20 or 30 "drops" to get over being nervous about letting it go.
  • ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    Ever tried one of these? (I got mine for $5 on ebay I wouldn't pay $25 lol)

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/12984-REG/Canon_2344A001_E1_Hand_Strap.html

The weight shifts to completely different (and stronger) muscle groups in your forearms, plus you can literally let go of the camera and let it hang if you need to relax your hand. You gotta practice a few times to 'drop' it and eventually your fear to not let go of it while the strap is on goes away. Lol. Took me 20 or 30 "drops" to get over being nervous about letting it go.

I agree, I have that for my 1DII and it rocks. I can hold my heavy 1DII with the 70-200 f4, and it's not too heavy. I can pretty much relax my hand at my side, with the camera still there. Just sayin'. Andrew has already sold his lenses :)

That is a good price on the 5DII, and you can trust someone with the feedback of Andrew thumb.gif
    Thanks for vouching for me guys. Too late at this point on the strap to salvage my Canon-shooting, but might be worth trying something like that for the Nikon. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
    - Andrew

My SmugMug Site
    edited October 3, 2011
    Sold
    All Gone!
    - Andrew

My SmugMug Site
  • Paul IIPaul II Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited October 3, 2011
    Follow up
    I purchased the 7D from Andrew. It was expertly packaged and exactly as described. Good transacation all around. thanx. Paul thumb.gif
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2011
    adbsgicom wrote: »
    Moving the Price on the 5Dmk2 to $1750 via PP gift ($1800 via PP). Shipping is UPS Ground (2-3 days most places).

Nice!

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix