Options

Orton Motion Video

billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
edited September 19, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Even though, I've entered on of the layered blur images for the challenge, I'm still drawn to the abstract motion blur shots. Here's my "Sherstone Inspriation" video of a dozen of my stills from inside the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas. The music is an original composition by R. Scott Dickey, a close personal friend since fifth grade.

Thanks, for the great theme, Sean!

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="425" height="282" src="http://api.smugmug.com/services/embed/1484155403_J5QrHG2?width=425&height=282&noshare&nologo"></iframe&gt;
Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug

Comments

• Options
    PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2011
    Lovely!! I should work on a video when I get a minute. Great music too! :)
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • Options
    kwickerskwickers Registered Users Posts: 310 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2011
    Very Nice, love the colors and textures.
    Photos.KeithWickersham.com
  • Options
    billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
    edited September 19, 2011
    PedalGirl wrote: »
    Great music too! :)

The music was written as an elegy in honor of the composer's grandfather. The version here is done electronically, but it's written for a brass band. For those of you who haven't checked out the video yet, give it a click.... if for nothing more than the beautiful original composition titled "Contemplation" by my friend R. Scott Dickey.
    Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,948 moderator
    edited September 19, 2011
    Fun to see your video and hear this beautiful composition! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Gretcgeb