Options

Sony HXR-NX5U NXCAM Professional Camcorder

NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
edited October 22, 2011 in The Other Guys
Well, it's almost a year later, and I just haven't used this massive purchase enough to justify holding on to it. It's been out of the house maybe 6 times, and the two memory cards I bought with it have never been filled. I think I'm going to stick to D-SLRs!

Looking for a good home!

If you're in the market for camcorders like this, I don't need to sell you on this model. It's incredibly full-featured, and the true slow-motion mode was really fun to use in sports, dance, etc.

I've got all the original packaging and cords. The most wear and tear is on the printed manual! Everything else is in excellent condition.

Here's my B&H receipt from last November.
i-ghhN2Lq-S.jpg

Looks like they've got a bit of a discount on it now. New, lower price on B&H today:
sonynexcamlowprice.gif

And, of course, glamor shots of the goods on the carpet of my home-office! (Click for hi-res)
i-2tmrH4h-S.jpg i-Dm9b5Xv-S.jpg i-n5cmNCH-S.jpg

I'm looking to sell this guy for $2,400.00, including the memory sticks and a USB reader. That's gotta make someone happy out there!

I've sold some pricey gear on DGrin before, and I've been a Smug'er for years 'n years. I know this is mainly a photography forum, but I'm trying to sell to someone here first. PM me if you're interested!

Comments