Kitty on a Leash

D_C_NCD_C_NC Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
edited September 26, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
KittyonaLeash.jpg

Comments

• SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2011
    You try this with my now passed on cat Tye and you would be shredded!

Sam
  • D_C_NCD_C_NC Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited September 24, 2011
    Sam wrote: »
    You try this with my now passed on cat Tye and you would be shredded!

Sam

It was the wife's idea and the kitty (about 5 Months old) has had the harness on since it was old enough to fit one on it's little body.Not something I would have done,but the kitty,Feisty,seems to put up with it ,so far.
    I added a 30' 1/8" thick nylon line on so the kitty can run around a bit as a cat should....
    Should be noted she is the sole survivor of a Feral litter that the idiot next door neighbors feral cats had in my back woods.(They feed feral cats,but do not take care of the basic needs for the cats thus the use of the word IDIOT)My wife discovered this sole survivor by my oldest lab bringing one of the non survivors to her while I was sailing from the Bahamas back to the USA.When I got home we had another member of the family.
    We will see how long the harness lasts as the cat gets older.
    Now my Z Kitty , RIP / died of laryngeal paralysis this year, would never of put up with being contained.His life was enjoyed outside so I do know what you are talking about.
    Z Kitty
    ZKitty.jpg
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2011
    Cute kitty :D

I like the look in the kitty's eyes. It has the look of 'I see something to chase' but the leash shows restriction. To me there is definitely a story in this photo.
  • D_C_NCD_C_NC Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2011
    Seems Kitty disappeared
    "I like the look in the kitty's eyes. It has the look of 'I see something to chase' but the leash shows restriction. To me there is definitely a story in this photo."

She is wanting to chase and run free that is for sure,but alas the wife has other plans ,at least for now...

Sorry for the duplication of the photo....