Options

Buying options

nvsravanknvsravank Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited September 26, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
How can i set up the buy options so that only sizes for which the photo has enough pixels come up directly instead of going to the filter section to select to hide sizes that cannot be purchased?

Do you support the same photo in a bayphoto multi frame spread like in the paraquet within the order menu?
If not how can i get orders for it through the site and payment through the site while i fulfill the order manually?

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited September 26, 2011
    1. The visitor can enable a filter to hide sizes that cannot be bought. It's available via the 'simplify this page' link in the 'buy this photo' overlay. There is a checkbox to filter out sizes not available.
    The option is currently only available for visitors and cannot be preset by you.

2. Do you mean a collage of multiple photos on one print? That's currently not an option through our cart. As the account owner, you can use MyCanvas to order collages of your photos through them. Read more on our partner offers here:
    http://www.smugmug.com/prints/catalog/ABP#More

You can't offer such collages for sale through the SmugMug cart at this point.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero