D 700 available

ashruggedashrugged Registered Users Posts: 345 Major grins
edited September 29, 2011 in Cameras
Did I miss something? I was offline in North Carolina for a week, I just noticed B&H has Nikon d-700 in stock. i find it hard to Beleive It has not been mentioned yet on this board, I just ordered one . So I am sure the the D-800 will be anounced at Midnight.:scratch

Comments

• Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2011
    Amazon also has them...11 in stock a couple of days ago. 17 in stock...just checked...$2699...all you want...ships and sold by Amazon. You know, you might not be far off of the truth. If Nikon has been dribbling out on-hand stock so that they don't run completely out before the new D800 release...this could be an omen. With the upcoming announcement just around the corner...they release the rest of the stock, which they aren't making any more...and in a few days...new D800.

How's that for running on with it...lol...nothing surprises me.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • WayupthereWayupthere Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2011
    Just snagged one Wed night late from Cruchfield ( they only had 1) and B&H did not have any then.
    Then Fri while shopping lenses on B&H I noticed they had one..and you got $100 off of Lightroom 3 :bluduh
    Cant wait..have checked the tracking a dozen times..just like my customers..rolleyes1.gif
    Great get!
    Gary
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2011
    You will love it. I've had mine since March...I don't know why I waited so long.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • ashruggedashrugged Registered Users Posts: 345 Major grins
    Thanks Ed,
    I am sure I will love it. I have an up comming job where i need the low light ability of the 700. i just dont think my 200 is up to this job. I pulled the trigger, and am expecting my 700 on Thursday, no doubt my timing is poor as we will probably see an up date soon. yet this will keep me from renting.
    and am expecting my 700 on Thursday
    Mine just showed up (left outside)..charging battery now. :ivar

Of course the lenses wont be here until Fri :bluduh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya5-EOTn6w8&NR=1
    Gary
  • ashruggedashrugged Registered Users Posts: 345 Major grins
    Wayupthere wrote: »
    Mine just showed up (left outside)..charging battery now. :ivar

Of course the lenses wont be here until Fri :bluduh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya5-EOTn6w8&NR=1
    Gary
    Congrats, What lenses are you buying?
    News *Flash*
    Just took the inaugural photo with the mighty D700...

had to dig deeep in the old bag to find a 1976 Access 35mmx70mm...eek7.gif :whip
    But I just had to take 1 rolleyes1.gif

Lenses on the way, I started with the Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8 ED, and a 70-200 f/2.8 ED VR II.
    I think a good start, I am anxious to give the 200 a work out here on the property.
    With the front door at 7000ft the bucks have the velvet off and are starting to gather the doe iloveyou.gif
    Gary

ps ..where the F is my trial of Capture NX 2..somebody is getting a call
  • NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2011
    Wayupthere wrote: »
    News *Flash*
    Just took the inaugural photo with the mighty D700...

had to dig deeep in the old bag to find a 1976 Access 35mmx70mm...eek7.gif :whip
    But I just had to take 1 rolleyes1.gif

Lenses on the way, I started with the Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8 ED, and a 70-200 f/2.8 ED VR II.
    I think a good start, I am anxious to give the 200 a work out here on the property.
    With the front door at 7000ft the bucks have the velvet off and are starting to gather the doe iloveyou.gif
    Gary

ps ..where the F is my trial of Capture NX 2..somebody is getting a call

hard to judge what state of mind ur in regarding that 1 shot??!!mwink.gif and where is it, please?

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
    edited September 29, 2011
    hard to judge what state of mind ur in regarding that 1 shot??!!mwink.gif and where is it, please?

Neil
    Uhh..yea...I think I might have accidentally deleted that one...the dog ate it...my battery is low...there was a solar flare...and a really big lightning strike near by..:uhoh

These old eyes and manual focus..not a good combo :nah Ups shows Fri for new lens day...come on Fri bowdown.gif
    Gary