Tyler

thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
edited October 19, 2005 in People
I meet Tyler on the bus. We were talking and I just blurted out that he had nice lines in his face and that he would look good in black and white.
So, after a couple of days I caught up to him again and dragged him to the library which has nice lighting.
This is the same day I took my Lindsay set of pictures.
What do you think?

He doesn't really like smiling in pictures, I didn't mind. This grin I like though.... ahhh.... a digital grin... get it? Just thought that one up, can you tell?
x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GFIGB85NIPqLPqFwWk6-seR0Cj8JuqGFSKw8tAGNhgv7hc2D32zELU7BWZBi2_NZD384R-96rRAAJ4K8JrYzwoEfB95IGHbQSxqa8Dg596RZw

x1pAdjo0uCo2H3HRsxOzpwU9ciefy9MZRRm0yTfnvJm9GGLbmHD5OUjSiuopM2i9aqziBQy7wyy7uKD4vZKElgLFnqTJD2xX-2NPY_NnLUyAAHcwKYN_O7rpu5ZBpqiz2s1Va5U-QysJsGJUtKAHobGJg
Green is the way to be!
ashleyharding.smugmug.com

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2005
    i dig the upward looking angle in number one, and the expression in number two is da bomb.

btw - "lust in red" looks great on the mugs thumb.gif
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2005
    Thanks!
    That's awesome about the mugs. Should get you to send me one. Is that possible?
    And of course 'lust and red' looks great. Just not as good as those ones by that Williams fella :Dmwink.gif .
    Ashley
    andy wrote:
    i dig the upward looking angle in number one, and the expression in number two is da bomb.

btw - "lust in red" looks great on the mugs thumb.gif
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2005
    Thanks!
    That's awesome about the mugs. Should get you to send me one. Is that possible?
    And of course 'lust and red' looks great. Just not as good as those ones by that Williams fella :Dmwink.gif .
    Ashley

ashley, send me an email with your mailing addy and i'll get you one.
    thanks so much :D
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2005
    I agree with Andy.. These are really nice, they remind me of something I would see in the New York Times magazine. Would love to see more from this shoot.