Eyewitness5

rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
edited October 6, 2011 in Street and Documentary
i-Q4KdtTx-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    RSLRSL Registered Users Posts: 839 Major grins
    edited September 28, 2011
    Great shot, Rainbow. The expression on that kid's face: "Here are the facts!"
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited September 29, 2011
    They're probably asking her whether she thinks neutrinos can really travel faster than light. lol3.gif

Nice shot. I like the closeup of her face in the viewfinder.
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2011
    The OOF camerman makes the shot thumb.gif
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2011
    RSL wrote: »
    Great shot, Rainbow. The expression on that kid's face: "Here are the facts!"
    Richard wrote: »
    They're probably asking her whether she thinks neutrinos can really travel faster than light. lol3.gif

Nice shot. I like the closeup of her face in the viewfinder.
    bfjr wrote: »
    The OOF camerman makes the shot thumb.gif

Thanks, everyone. It was interesting to take this shot -- the perspective of the cameraman and including the viewfinder was deliberate. What I learned is that the cameraman and reporter ignored my presence completely, even though I was really the one of a few people there. And I literally squeezed right behind the cameraman (two feet away?) and never once got a glance. I figured that they are usually in chaotic situations and learn to ignore the public completely if no danger is posed. And since they often stick their camera in other people's faces and business, my proximity did not raise any objections from them.
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2011
    I like this catch very much, from her expression, to the newsman in his odd squat to get down to her level and the cameraview.
    Makes me wonder what the story was.

As to them ignoring you, I bet they were thankful you were not one of those idiots behind the main subject talking to their girlfriend on the cell while waving frantically at the camera.
    Liz A.
    _________