Options

Another Newbie with a First Newborn Session

sjconstsjconst Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited September 30, 2011 in People
I am another beginner photographer, still working on getting everything up and running but I have been loving dgrin. I would love some advice/critique of a newborn session I did a couple of weeks ago, of this photo and others if anyone is interested(http://www.stephanielakephotography.com/People/Reis/19066505_fMT2bT#1483189344_fxJcJ5c). Thank you so much for your time!

Comments

• Options
    blondineblondine Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited September 30, 2011
    just wanted to say wonderful set of images..... this one is one of my favorites. great job!
  • Options
    mjoshi123mjoshi123 Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
    cute yawn....
  • Options
    Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    I think I might like this image better if the entire face were in focus. I also think you may have been better served with an angle of attack that didn't have the viewer looking up the nostrils. Newborn noses can be very cute but the up nostril thing takes away that cuteness.
  • Options
    powderpowder Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    I think #29 in your set is very nice. I agree about trying to get more in focus with your first photo.
  • Options
    sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    I actually don't mind that the whole face isn't in focus. I'd love to see this one in black and white.
  • Options
    sjconstsjconst Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    Thank you so much for all of your feedback! I was shooting with a 50mm f/1.2 and I think I may have gotten a bit carried away with it headscratch.gif Here it is in black and white.