Options

Dreamin, I'm always Dreamin

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited September 29, 2011 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2011
    Kind of a cool shot..... Maybe California Dreaming?

What I have difficulty with is just how transparent the window glass really is. I had to look for a minute or so just to figure out what I was viewing as it related to the title. With little to no reflection, the top gal was not apparent to me as window shopping, ie: dreaming.

And looking at the guitar player, the car almost looks behind the wall to their left compared to what I think is the vehicle is between the player and you.

The shot is almost a case for having the glass too transparent if that's possible.

Does that make sense?
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2011
    M38A1 wrote: »
    Kind of a cool shot..... Maybe California Dreaming?

What I have difficulty with is just how transparent the window glass really is. I had to look for a minute or so just to figure out what I was viewing as it related to the title. With little to no reflection, the top gal was not apparent to me as window shopping, ie: dreaming.

And looking at the guitar player, the car almost looks behind the wall to their left compared to what I think is the vehicle is between the player and you.

The shot is almost a case for having the glass too transparent if that's possible.

Does that make sense?

That's a neat comment, kinda of confusing, Cool mwink.gif

Oh yeah, makes sense to me.