Options

Induro BHD-1 Ballhead

bfishkindbfishkind Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
edited October 27, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
Induro BHD1 Dual-Action Ballhead - $135 plus shipping

I bought it 3 months ago, just before I decided to change to a lighter setup. It weighs 1.1 lbs. and can hold up to 26.4 lbs. I used it a handful of times indoors and maybe once - if at all - outside. There are some marks on the bottom where it was screwed onto the tripod (see pictures). Other than that, it's very clean. Includes original box, manual, and accessories (hex key and reducer bushing).

Price is $135 plus shipping. Payment is by PayPal to a confirmed US address. Please send me your zip code for shipping rates. Cost will vary depending on how far you are from Long Island, NY. I ship via USPS Priority Mail, insured, signature required for delivery.

i-q5DNKtc-M.jpg

i-w7QZxfw-M.jpg

Please PM or email with any questions.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 1, 2011
    Beth - To avoid confusion/double-posting, I've edited the L-bracket out of the title of this thread since it is already posted over in Nikon Land. Could you please edit it out of the posting above (perhaps just a link to your post in Nikon Land)?

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited October 1, 2011
    Done! Sorry about that. After I'd posted it here, I realized that Nikon Land might be the better place, but couldn't edit this thread title. Now I know I can email you to change that. Thanks for your help!
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited October 1, 2011
    bfishkind wrote: »
    Done! Sorry about that. After I'd posted it here, I realized that Nikon Land might be the better place, but couldn't edit this thread title. Now I know I can email you to change that. Thanks for your help!
    Anytime thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited October 9, 2011
    Gone to eBay.
  • Options
    edited October 27, 2011
    bfishkind wrote: »
    gone to ebay.