Iowa Soybean Field

PhilD41PhilD41 Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
edited October 5, 2011 in Landscapes
So here are a few photographs I took the other day. I actually took them from my car through the passenger window. My wife and I were headed out on a date and I could help but stop. I have yet to decide which one I like best, but that is beside the point. Both are from almost identical viewpoint and have similar post processing (which isn't much). We were having scattered showers that day and the clouds and sky was just begging to be photographed. Anyway... Thought I would share them here and see if any of you have a favorite. Thanks for viewing!
Soybeans in focus with clouds as background
6180129060_c8095ec575_z.jpg
Soybean Afternoon by phil41dean, on Flickr

Farm and sky in focus shot past the soybeans
6190837960_3f6df95630_z.jpg
Soybean Afternoon 2 by phil41dean, on Flickr

Feel free to either just comment or critique. I am always looking for suggestions on how to improve!
-~= Philip =~-
Go Shoot Something Already! - Flickr Photostream
Have you performed a few Random Acts of Parenting today? :)

Comments

• lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2011
    I like the second one a nice composition that shows the sky well,maybe the first one might have worked better if their were more of the soya beans and less sky.
  • PhilD41PhilD41 Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2011
    Thanks lensmole. The second one is growing on me as well. I went back to see if I could adjust the crop on the first and I don't have enough soybeans. I either have to zoom in too far, or put the horizon dead center. Neither really improves the image. Thanks for the comment!
    -~= Philip =~-
    Go Shoot Something Already! - Flickr Photostream
    Have you performed a few Random Acts of Parenting today? :)