Options

Wedding Photographer ?

tony larcombetony larcombe Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
edited October 19, 2005 in Mind Your Own Business
Any fellow Smugmuggers out there with their own photography business ? I do weddings myself, check out mine http://larcombe-photography.com I'd be really interested to see how others have set up their sites, I think I'm almost done with mine now, just a little bit of tweaking here and there, but I'm still open for suggestions on improvements though. :thumb
Tony.

Comments

• Options
    JohnRJohnR Registered Users Posts: 732 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2005
    Some nice shots. I looked at one wedding (Oct. 1st one) and wow..you had some harsh lighting to work with but at least it wasn't low-lighting.

I do some weddings on the side (haven't done that many) and not sure if I want to show them because I guess I feel mine aren't as good. ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    tony larcombetony larcombe Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited October 19, 2005
    JohnR wrote:
    Some nice shots. I looked at one wedding (Oct. 1st one) and wow..you had some harsh lighting to work with but at least it wasn't low-lighting.

I do some weddings on the side (haven't done that many) and not sure if I want to show them because I guess I feel mine aren't as good. ne_nau.gif
    You're right about that lighting John, it was a BRIGHT sunny day ! better than raining esp for an outside wedding though, I guess.