Options

DSS #86 - C&C Please

richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
edited October 4, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Had my nieces over this weekend and took advantage of a few photo ops. Are any of these challenge-worthy?

#1 - Fun in the Hay
i-HzZGBWH-XL.jpg

#2 - Fun in the Hay
i-6MrnCNT-XL.jpg

#3 - Martha
i-FTbV86x-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited October 2, 2011
    I like the portrait of Martha (#3), but there is a little motion blur in her face that distracts. I think I like #1 best, although Martha's sweet smile is almost enough for me to prefer it.
  • Options
    edited October 2, 2011
    WhatSheSaw wrote: »
    I like the portrait of Martha (#3), but there is a little motion blur in her face that distracts. I think I like #1 best, although Martha's sweet smile is almost enough for me to prefer it.

11doh.gif Now I see it. Thank you for pointing that out. Not sure what I can do to fix that at this point. headscratch.gif
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,948 moderator
    edited October 3, 2011
    Lovely set. Would go for #3 if it was a bit sharper. I think #1 is a good option - especially if you bump the contrast just a bit.
  • Options
    lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2011
    15524779-Ti.gifReally love the hay in the air - & the girl in the air! Nice catch. Also agree that it could use a little more contrast.
    ~Lillian~
    A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
    http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited October 4, 2011
    Thank you all for commenting. I never got the chance to post my entry -- fell asleep!

Oh well, there'll be more challenges! rolleyes1.gif