Plain Old Soybean

PhilD41PhilD41 Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
edited October 6, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
So I was on my way home from work yesterday and I got the hankering to photograph one of the many, many soybean fields I pass. Several of the photos turned out okay, but my favorite was the one below of the single soybean plant. As you can tell, it is harvest time around here. Anyway, just thought I would share. Would love any critique as I am always trying to improve. Thanks!
6213338150_19d4e07ec1_z.jpg
Soybeans by phil41dean, on Flickr
-~= Philip =~-
Go Shoot Something Already! - Flickr Photostream
Have you performed a few Random Acts of Parenting today? :)

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2011
    The beautiful soybean --- it's fun watching them turn in the field. I think you have a good shot here. I've tired, but never succeeded. Think I took mine when they were too close to harvest. Certainly never had the beautiful light you have with yours. Good work thumb.gif
  • PhilD41PhilD41 Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2011
    Thanks Dogdots. This was about 5pm so the sun was thinking of dropping in the sky. It was too harsh to take the photo I wanted so I improvised. I like what I ended up with. Anyway... thanks a lot for the comment! I am kind of new all the way around.
    -~= Philip =~-
    Go Shoot Something Already! - Flickr Photostream
    Have you performed a few Random Acts of Parenting today? :)
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2011
    PhilD41 wrote: »
    Thanks Dogdots. This was about 5pm so the sun was thinking of dropping in the sky. It was too harsh to take the photo I wanted so I improvised. I like what I ended up with. Anyway... thanks a lot for the comment! I am kind of new all the way around.

Your improvising worked beautifully thumb.gif

Look forward to seeing more of your photos in the future :D