Cindy (boudoir)

Jeremy_22Jeremy_22 Registered Users Posts: 220 Major grins
edited April 18, 2012 in Go Figure
Had a blast with her - a "plain" young woman in some eyes and we loved playing up her features to show just how beautiful she is. Our beauty team did a great job of getting her prepped! Finished product is a gift to her boyfriend - 6x6 image box (custom cover) with mounted prints inside. Plus a 16x24 wall print.

Here are a few from one scene - we had others using fabrics from Afghanistan that her boyfriend bought for her while deployed - also incorporated her leather Harley jacket with chaps, etc. One of our most enjoyable boudoir/glamour sessions - the studio was a mess afterwards!

1. PCB Einstein camera right and far back - into an 86" PCB PLM - using the black spill kill fabric and the diffusion on the front - very low power. Window light used behind the subject for rim. Silver reflectors around her for fill.

6209643870_a7250febe6_b.jpg

2. about the same setup

6209644480_6ea402aa17_b.jpg

3. about the same setup

6209645078_a14b383359_b.jpg

4. about the same setup

6209127941_4b4bc3faff_b.jpg

Comments

• garratt15agarratt15a Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited October 7, 2011
    Nice shots. And plain she is NOT !! Love #3.
  • ADMIT PhotographyADMIT Photography Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2011
    Nice work! I agree she is not plain!
    Facebook - Twitter
    Nikon D200, D80, SB600, nikon 50mm 1.8, nikon 18-135 3.5-4.6, nikon 70-200
  • Jeremy_22Jeremy_22 Registered Users Posts: 220 Major grins
    edited October 7, 2011
    Here is the image box design. Front is on the right, spine in the middle and back on the left.
  • garratt15agarratt15a Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited October 7, 2011
    Maybe next session, get her to make her eyes up heavier for a more dramatic, sexy look ?
  • masterofonemasterofone Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2011
    The angles on 1 and three are super. Really show her beauty.
    Brian
    Have keyboard and opinion.

Senska Photography
  • D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2011
    I really like the concept of your Memory Boxes but to be brutally honest and looking at these images objectively, this work isn't up to par with other stuff that you have posted in the past.

In general, her expressions seem a bit 'flat' and aren't communicating to me, well, much of anything.... I know it can be tough to nail this with someone who walks in the door for a shoot and who knows, it may well just be her 'look' that speaks to her hubby and say's: "I miss you dearly, my dear".

The 1st shot, I can't make out the bottom half of her nose from her face. Granted, I am on crap TV right now but I still feel that detail in the tip is compromised. ne_nau.gif

The steeper angles of 1 & 3, do favour her better, me thinks. thumb.gif

Don't understand what the gun is about in 4; Maybe that is something private between her and hers (?). ne_nau.gif

All in all, not bad. But as I stated, I think you've done better.... mwink.gif
    Don't take this post as me thinking I'm better than you - I'm just trying to be helpful. deal.gif

ETA: Of these, I believe #3 to be the best.
  • FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2012
  • rojam1000rojam1000 Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited April 18, 2012
    good strong set well done