Options

How to ADD Christmas Cards to MENU

PhotoByLealPhotoByLeal Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited October 16, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello,

I am a bit confused on how to add a SAMPLE of SmugMug's Christmas cards to my list of product for sale?
I have seen the button that shows Create a Card under the BUY button, but is there a way that I can have samples of 2 to 4 Christmas cards I want to OFFER for sale?

thanks,
 - angel m. leal jr. - 

Comments

• Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2011
    Hi

You can create samples, and then display them in a gallery and showcase them that way. The samples can be moved from the My SmugMug Creations gallery into one of your choosing.

Two things to be aware of. First, 5x7 folded cards have a very specific orientation for print, that may confuse folks. Second, your option is to offer cards or not, but you cannot pick and choose among our templates unless you create the cards yourself. If you set your gallery up to offer cards with our card creator, the customer has access to all card designs.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    shutterstephshuttersteph Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited October 14, 2011
    I need clarification on this card issue please. So the customers can create their own cards with your templates with the images in the gallery? I thought I saw a long time ago they couldn't do that. Has that changed? How do I set a gallery so that they can use your templates?
    Stephanie Moon
    Canon equipment
    My website
    equine.pet.people
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2011
    Yes, see my reply to your other post here:
    http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=161185
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero