Options

a recent engagement session...

kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
edited October 11, 2011 in People
Any feedback would be appreciated on these engagement photos I took Friday night. Thanks, Kate.
#1i-SdJnQmV-L.jpg
i-8dfgtSf-L.jpg
i-Nch7j34-L.jpg
i-4Vz6tbR-L.jpg
i-c55Dc5F-L.jpg
i-RpxTmc6-L.jpg
i-v5HNsdZ-L.jpg
i-bGdGJrt-L.jpg
i-Hn5RZgt-L.jpg
i-WpQzD46-L.jpg
i-B4rHhJM-L.jpg
Kate
www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2011
  • Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2011
    Nice set. I really love the last one!!
    I think the color on the first is a bit cool (esp compared to the second one).
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2011
    Not to be mean....you have the start of some very nice ideas however the lighting falls flat in all the shots. We need to paint with light to give direction and depth to the photograph. You needed to direct her with her choice of clothing as it really competes with her face. Look how his face stands out with his choice as opposed to hers (her pale complexion didn't help you either). As a professional you need to explain this to your clients for a better photograph. Hope you can see some of my concerns.
  • Options
    kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2011
    Thank you for your comments! When I read them, I see exactly what you mean. Hopefully when I do this again, I'll remember your advice and be able to incorporate it, and improve a bit with my photography.
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain