Options

Download All.

cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
edited October 13, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Ahhh, why was this changed?
When I clicked that button before, I was sent an email with the zip files... now it just starts to down load them from my browser...

This was extremely useful to me, as I was able to zip files to clients, easily and quickly...

Is there another option that does this now??

Comments

• Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2011
    We didn't change anything to my knowledge. Make sure you are logged in, then in the gallery click Tools > This Gallery > Download All.
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    edited October 11, 2011
    Yeah, I've used it a lot in the past.
    Under tools, this gallery, download all, it opens up a little download file in my browser and starts to download, it won't email me the link.
  • Options
    leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins
    edited October 12, 2011
    I'm also having issues with the Download All button. Unlike the original post, I'm getting emails with the zip files, which is great, however, the zip files don't contain all my images! It looks like they only contain images that don't have a SmugVault file associated with them.

I uploaded all my JPG's and DNG files to the gallery. An assistant of mine then uploaded JPG's only of his shots. A couple of my JPG's were virtual copies (in Lightroom) and thus didn't have a DNG file associated with the same filename. When my zip file came I only had my assistants JPG's and the JPG's of mine that were the virtual copies!
    The 2 galleries this happened on are here and here.

-Aaron
    dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations
  • Options
    edited October 13, 2011
    Can anyone help me with this? i am still having the same issue.
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2011
    Did you may be request a download for the gallery in question before? For as long as the zip file is valid, no new one would be generated. I suggest you contact our helpdesk with details so we can take a closer look. Include links to the galleries in question and also include any previous download email you received for that gallery.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero