Options

Sony Cybershot f828 + all my gear! QUICKLY!!!

DewrGleisionDewrGleision Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
edited October 23, 2005 in Flea Market
Hey people, I know I never post here anymore, but Im in a jam. I gotta get rid of my f828 so I can switch to a Rebel XT. Im gonna need the lens swapping ability for my trip to Europe, which happens in about 5 days.

Im asking street price for all my gear, or best offer. I need to be able to make a straight-accross transition, but the camera doesnt have to cover everything... If no one is interested, its gonna hit eBay, and Ill probably post the auction link here if the admins wont slay me for it.

So yeah, email me if youre interested. Great setup Ive used for a little over a year now, but its in awesome condition. I wuv my gear, so you know its cool.
My email is dewrgleision@gmail.com.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from someone quickly!
He who throws dirt, loses ground...

Comments

• Options
    TristanPTristanP Registered Users Posts: 1,107 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2005
    It may help a little if you posted exactly what you're selling. :):
    panekfamily.smugmug.com (personal)
    tristansphotography.com (motorsports)

Canon 20D | 10-22 | 17-85 IS | 50/1.4 | 70-300 IS | 100/2.8 macro
    Sony F717 | Hoya R72
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2005
    Man, am I glad I sold mine:-)
    Here and at FM (FM draws way more traffic, highly recommended).
    Still have couple of things left (two batteries and 512Mb MS PRO, they are on ebay now), but that's no biggy.
    Got some nice canon glass for the rest though:-)
    Bump for ya!
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2005
    TristanP wrote:
    It may help a little if you posted exactly what you're selling. :):

i'm guessing he's not serious else he would have come back...
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2005
    andy wrote:
    i'm guessing he's not serious else he would have come back...
    Good to know I still have your vote of confidence after all this time, andy.

Its a used f828 that Ive pampered and kept in its bag when not in use at all times. No defects, nothing wrong with it, and the battery holds an awesome charge as far as I know.

Im also including all my gear, which is the bag, tripod, circular polarizing filter, UV filter, ultra-wide-angle conversion/macro lens, 1gb flash card, and 256Mb flash card. If I remember something else, Ill post it.

Ive been doing this sort of on a PM/email basis, so Ive been trying to follow up on contacts Ive received so far.

I posted this in somewhat of a rush, since, as andy may or may not understand, leaving the country indefinitely in a matter of weeks is no picnic. Ill still have family here to help with the transaction if it happens after I leave, though.

So yeah, its still up for grabs to whoever wants some 8MP goodness.
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2005
    Good to know I still have your vote of confidence after all this time, andy.

dewr - you should, and if you look hard, you'll see that we're trying to help. the other poster took the time to note that you don't even list a price. we're just trying to help you. you can take the help, or not, that's up to you.
  • Options
    StefStef Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2005
    How can we offer you street price on your gear if you don't list model numbers, etc. for the accessories?A little more info would be helpful in selling your stuff.ne_nau.gifne_nau.gif
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2005
    Hey, Dewr:

Play nice.

Part of playing nice is being... well, nice.

The other part is if you start a thread requesting help, keep up on it and don't expect us to be mindreaders.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2005
    DavidTO wrote:
    Hey, Dewr:

Play nice.

Part of playing nice is being... well, nice.

The other part is if you start a thread requesting help, keep up on it and don't expect us to be mindreaders.
    I just expected you to be a title-reader; Im not asking for help, I just want to sell something, sans mods questioning whether Im serious or not or just generally harassing me.

I just want to be professional, get somebody hooked up with my camera if they want it, and make everybody happy.

Please place nice with me as well.
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2005
    Stef wrote:
    How can we offer you street price on your gear if you don't list model numbers, etc. for the accessories?A little more info would be helpful in selling your stuff.ne_nau.gifne_nau.gif
    Most of my stuff was purchased locally ala cart, so its kinda hard for me to track down what everything is exactly when Im trying to pack what Ill be living with for the next few months at least... Oogle_anim.gif I can post pictures, though, if that'll help...?
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2005
    I can post pictures, though, if that'll help...?

yes, indeed, that helps. so does an accurate and complete description of the gear you're selling, as well as listing the condition of the items, and yes - pics definitely help. pricing, and terms of sale - paypal, check, money order, cashier's check? who pays for shipping, that sort of thing. finally, creds are imporant, buying/selling references (here, ebay, etc)

example one

example two
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2005
    I just expected you to be a title-reader; Im not asking for help, I just want to sell something, sans mods questioning whether Im serious or not or just generally harassing me.

I just want to be professional, get somebody kooked up with my camera if they want it, and make everybody happy.

Please place nice with me as well.

Dewr,

Thanks for deleting that post. No one's trying to harass you. Good luck with your sale.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2005
    andy wrote:
    yes, indeed, that helps. so does an accurate and complete description of the gear you're selling, as well as listing the condition of the items, and yes - pics definitely help. pricing, and terms of sale - paypal, check, money order, cashier's check? who pays for shipping, that sort of thing. finally, creds are imporant, buying/selling references (here, ebay, etc)

example one

example two
    Like I said before, this thread is mostly just a marker for people to contact me individually. I never really intended to post more than once or twice in this thread, and to handle this mostly through PMs/emails/IMs, etc. Feels more personal that way to me. I also dont have any "creds" (credentials?); I thought of letting my long-time eBayer friend list it for me, but I need to learn how to do this myself...