I Can Wait

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited October 12, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Took this out my computer room window.

i-pwqbFKZ-L.jpg

Comments

• jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2011
    Hahaha! That is one of the trait of cats that I really like about them... they are still predators. Nice shot, Mary. :Dthumb.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2011
    Good one, Mary. My two outside cats spend half their days stalking birds....they don't get many though. But they're pure death on squirrels.....always dragging their trophies up on the veranda.

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    Hahaha! That is one of the trait of cats that I really like about them... they are still predators. Nice shot, Mary. :Dthumb.gif

Howdy ...

Happy that your enjoyed this photo .. this cat is fun to watch. Not having cats it's nice to have one around. This one has a lot of prey drive ... was here again this morning and this afternoon. This time it's waiting behind the bushes for the birds.

Thanks for commenting :D
    edited October 11, 2011
    Good one, Mary. My two outside cats spend half their days stalking birds....they don't get many though. But they're pure death on squirrels.....always dragging their trophies up on the veranda.

Take care,

Tom

Hi Tom ...

Yucky ... I couldn't handle the stuff your cat's bring home rolleyes1.gifThey do take pride tho in what they catch.

Squirrels ... gray ones?
  • leilanimrleilanimr Registered Users Posts: 200 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2011
    Beautiful cat. Nice capture Mary.
    edited October 11, 2011
    leilanimr wrote: »
    Beautiful cat. Nice capture Mary.

Photos don't do this cat justice ... this cat is just gorgeous. Wish I could have cats .. I'd sure try to claim this one :D

Thank you for commenting .. glad you enjoyed the photo :D
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,890 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Took this out my computer room window.

I really like this one Mary!!
  • marionetmarionet Registered Users Posts: 382 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2011
    :dragon The Essential Cat.

From my experience with cats, you captured a lot of who they are. I guess she's not yours; do you know her?
    edited October 12, 2011
    Juano wrote: »
    I really like this one Mary!!

Thank you :D

This guy/gal sure was waiting intensely. It knew I was taking it's photo, but it wasn't going to stop watching the feeder rolleyes1.gif
    edited October 12, 2011
    marionet wrote: »
    :dragon The Essential Cat.

From my experience with cats, you captured a lot of who they are. I guess she's not yours; do you know her?

Thank you for your nice comment .. since I know nothing about Cats and their expressions I'm happy to know I captured some of what a 'cat is'. We have a dog .. I know more about dogs expressions, actions and such.

No this isn't ours nor do I know who it belongs too. All I do know it's in our yard a lot. Lately behind the bush you see in the photo by the feeder. It's not fearful of our old dog. Don't know if that's good or not. Since I'm allergic to cats I've not approached it.

I'll let no harm come to it. If it keeps coming around I'll check to see who it belongs to. Winter will be coming soon .. can't have the cat out in the ND winters.
  • PaintguyPaintguy Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2011
    First thought when I saw this capture was the lyrics in my head "every picture tells a story don't it".
    edited October 12, 2011
    Paintguy wrote: »
    First thought when I saw this capture was the lyrics in my head "every picture tells a story don't it".

Nice lyric to remember with this photo :D

Thank you for taking the time to comment :D