Canon 50mm f/1.2L

cwphotoscwphotos Registered Users Posts: 763 Major grins
edited October 31, 2011 in House of Canon
Hello one and all. I purchased this lens in March of 2009. I thought I would use it a ton and did use it at about 8 or 9 weddings and some engagement sessions. Then I really stopped using it all together. The last time it left my storage camera bag at my home was in July of this year for light use on a wedding. Other than that it never leaves. I just don't have a need for it anymore and would like to get some cash for it. I see they go for $1538 new so I would like to get about $1360 for mine. Being as its pretty cherry still and lightly used I think the price is fair.

I will add some pics when I get home from work.

Again the price: $1360 shipped to CONUS only. Sorry Canadian folks international shipping sucks.

Thanks for looking.
====My Gear=====
Canon 5D Mk.2/Grip || Canon 7D Backup
17-40 f/4L || 70-200 f/2.8L IS || 100mm f/2.8L Macro || 24-70mm f/2.8L
Wedding Photographer
www.cwphotos.net

Comments

• Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2011
    Hmm, Dean, if I didn't want a macro lens more than this one, I'd challenge your shipping remark! umph.gif
  • PixpopPixpop Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited October 31, 2011
    50 for sale
    cwphotos wrote: »
    Hello one and all. I purchased this lens in March of 2009. I thought I would use it a ton and did use it at about 8 or 9 weddings and some engagement sessions. Then I really stopped using it all together. The last time it left my storage camera bag at my home was in July of this year for light use on a wedding. Other than that it never leaves. I just don't have a need for it anymore and would like to get some cash for it. I see they go for $1538 new so I would like to get about $1360 for mine. Being as its pretty cherry still and lightly used I think the price is fair.

I will add some pics when I get home from work.

Again the price: $1360 shipped to CONUS only. Sorry Canadian folks international shipping sucks.

Thanks for looking.

Hi - I'm interested in your 50. I'm in Milwaukee so I could come an view/buy. You haven't posted pictures yet.

Rich in Hartland