Sad little Julia

canon-5Dcanon-5D Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
edited October 23, 2005 in People
Hello:

This morning my toddler Julia awoke sprouting 2 new incisors........not a happy little girl today!! Of course her cruel father had to haul out the camera and take a few shots. This one was taken with my 500D close-up lens affixed to the 85L. I am pleasently surprised that the optics seem to be as good as with out it.......just the AF is very very slow!! Thanks for looking!!

85L-1D-JuliaD.jpg

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2005
    canon-5D wrote:
    Hello:

This morning my toddler Julia awoke sprouting 2 new incisors........not a happy little girl today!! Of course her cruel father had to haul out the camera and take a few shots. This one was taken with my 500D close-up lens affixed to the 85L. I am pleasently surprised that the optics seem to be as good as with out it.......just the AF is very very slow!! Thanks for looking!!
    beautiful tones and I love the compostion... poor little lamb.. I can see the distraction in her eyes... buy her an icepop, lollypop, (depending on which country you are in)clap.gif
  • StefStef Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2005
    You have a very pretty little girl, and she does look so sad there. Good capture "mean daddy". clap.gif
  • StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2005
    Stef wrote:
    You have a very pretty little girl, and she does look so sad there. Good capture "mean daddy". clap.gif
    HI Canon-5D
    A lovely photo. Those eyes so crisp and soulful.

Here's a tip I discovered with my little one (he's 3 now). Get you an electric(battery) toothbrush with soft bristles. Make sure it's one that the tip doesn't come off easily. Put some warm water on it or maybe a little juice and go to town on those gums. The vibration feels good, it helps the tooth break the gum and it also teaches them to brush their little toofies!

Dana
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
  • HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2005
    What an adorable little girl, and such a lovely shot of her. You did well at capturing her moodclap.gif. Poor thing, and you being a 'mean daddy' by sticking the lens in her face when she's feeling down. Ah heck, she'll love you for that capture when she grows up.

Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• OneWayMuleOneWayMule Registered Users Posts: 166 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2005
    Gorgeous picture and daughter...
    Like everything about it thumb.gif
  • canon-5Dcanon-5D Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited October 22, 2005
    Thanks for all the nice compliments and the teething instructions!!
  • Nee7x7Nee7x7 Registered Users Posts: 459 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2005
    She's beautiful and your photo is priceless. Her skin looks like porcelain...almost translucent...and you captured her mood so well. Hopefully, those little toofs will feel better soon!

~Nee rolleyes1.gif
    http://nee.smugmug.com[/COLOR]
    http://www.pbase.com/rdavis

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all the evidence that you tried~
  • canon-5Dcanon-5D Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited October 23, 2005
    Much happier today since the teeth have popped out and through the gums!! She smiles again...........

schmoelzel_01.jpg