Fun under the sun

YaflyyadieYaflyyadie Registered Users Posts: 558 Major grins
edited October 15, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Biscayne Bay, Miami.
One sunny day of September 2010.
A good friend doing what he likes most.!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy.
Y

Comments

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2011
    Looks like he enjoys jumping wakes from boats :D
  • YaflyyadieYaflyyadie Registered Users Posts: 558 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2011
    He has expertise on those li'l tricks and yes, he enjoys it a lot.!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Mary
    Y.
  • jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2011
    Looks like a really fun and dangerous sports to me. I wish you caught him almost approaching the frame to the left and is diagonally moving to the right instead of pointing to the right. But I love the energy you captured, Carlos. For me that is already a big accomplishment to the shot. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
    edited October 15, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    Looks like a really fun and dangerous sports to me. I wish you caught him almost approaching the frame to the left and is diagonally moving to the right instead of pointing to the right. But I love the energy you captured, Carlos. For me that is already a big accomplishment to the shot. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif
    Jiro:
    I thank you for your opinion which is extremely valuable to my development.
    At the time of that picture, I entered the world of more serious digital photography, purchasing my first camera and lenses and had my hands full with the new toys.
    Attention to detail became almost forgotten as I was more into getting the picture exposed correctly, new lenses etc.(BIG MISTAKE AND I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER).
    To be honest, action was extremely fast and I was unprepared with the new stuff.
    I thank you and all the ones that have helped me present a better work for the enjoyment of all.
    Carlos
  • Manfr3dManfr3d Registered Users Posts: 2,008 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2011
    Lol nice action scene. I'd go tell everyone Chuck Norris was chaseing me in that boat :)
    “To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.”
    ― Edward Weston
    edited October 15, 2011
    Manfr3d wrote: »
    Lol nice action scene. I'd go tell everyone Chuck Norris was chaseing me in that boat :)

Thank you so much, appreciate your comment.clap.gif
    Y.