Options

D200 Body

michel77michel77 Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited November 4, 2011 in Nikon Land
Probably a long shot, but I figure it won't hurt :-)
Looking to upgrade from my trusty D100 and, since my budget is limited and a D300 is not in my future, a D200 would be the next best thing.
If you have one that you don't use as much as you know you should and it makes you feel guilty, drop me a PM with details and price (I'm inclined to try and stay below $400 depending on shutter count).
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    nronannronan Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited October 22, 2011
    Did you get my PM?
  • Options
    jonlhendricksjonlhendricks Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited October 29, 2011
    I have a Nikon D200 and MB-200 for sale that was my backup camera and barely ever used. It has less than 21,000 accuations on it. Never had any problems with it. I'm willing to part with it for $450 including the MB-200, one battery and shipping.

Thanks
    Jon L.
    michel77 wrote: »
    Probably a long shot, but I figure it won't hurt :-)
    Looking to upgrade from my trusty D100 and, since my budget is limited and a D300 is not in my future, a D200 would be the next best thing.
    If you have one that you don't use as much as you know you should and it makes you feel guilty, drop me a PM with details and price (I'm inclined to try and stay below $400 depending on shutter count).
    Thanks!
    Jon L. Hendricks Photography
    1317 State Street
    Hobart, IN 46342
    www.jonlhendricks.com
  • Options
    edited October 31, 2011
    I have a Nikon D200 and MB-200 for sale that was my backup camera and barely ever used. It has less than 21,000 accuations on it. Never had any problems with it. I'm willing to part with it for $450 including the MB-200, one battery and shipping.

Thanks
    Jon L.

Sent you a PM!
  • Options
    edited November 4, 2011
    I'm all set, thanks!