Options

*ENTRY* Thread DSS #88 (Fear or Courage) CLOSED

sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
edited November 2, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenge #88

Welcome to Round #88 of the Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenges. This challenge is open to any Dgrin member.
It will run from Monday, October 17, 9:00pm PST time (GMT -7) on through Monday, October 31, 9:00pm PST time (GMT -7).

A reminder that this is the last round before Mega challenge #14

The topic ready for your interpretation: Fear or Courage

Run away or face it, either way you are challenged to be afraid or to muster up some courage.
There are no editing restrictions in this round.

Your Judge:
1 round 72 Hour Public Vote.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Your entry is to be submitted directly into a SmugMug gallery. It's pretty simple, just go to the gallery link below, and follow the upload instructions at the top of the page: Remember, the basics stay the same: 1 entry per person, and the photo must be fresh, taken during this contest period. Do not use a minimal save method (such as "save for web"), and your EXIF will be embedded in your image, no worries!

To avoid disqualification, read, in full, the Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenge Rules.

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2011
    I will be travelling during this challenge. I'm afraid I may miss my connection or that my luggage won't make it. :D
  • Options
    DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2011
    I am afraid of 60 hour work week for this challenge. I guess I will just have to buck up and face it and keep shooting
    Chris K. NANPA Member
    http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited October 18, 2011
    Both of you have great ideas already :D
  • Options
    FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2011
    DsrtVW wrote: »
    I am afraid of 60 hour work week for this challenge. I guess I will just have to buck up and face it and keep shooting
    join the club. been pushing those for last .. uh.. 2-3 months straight...eek7.gif
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • Options
    edited November 1, 2011
    No I haven't fallen off of the edge of the world. But I have been tied up with a photo project that the judging is finished this evening.

What does this mean? The New challenge will start late and if you haven't uploaded to the current one yet now is your chance to sneak it in.

I will be doing the switch over late this evening when I get home.
  • Options
    FrochFroch Registered Users Posts: 571 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2011
    sherstone wrote: »
    ...... But I have been tied up with a photo project that the judging is finished this evening.

Is this your stuff your submitting for judging? If so, good luck!!, and 'share a link' if you get a chance.
  • Options
    DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2011
    I figured you had just had a rip roaring good Halloween:D
    Thanks for all you do Sean
    Chris K. NANPA Member
    http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited November 2, 2011
    Froch wrote: »
    Is this your stuff your submitting for judging? If so, good luck!!, and 'share a link' if you get a chance.

No I am involved in organising a Photo Expo. My role was to take in the entries and then hang them in the gallery. The three judges arrived this evening to pick the top 3 in each of two categories and then also a best in show. The last 72 hours has been quite a whirlwind of activity I have been getting to bed around 2 am all three nights and it looks like it will be the same tonight.

New challenges going up in a few.