Air Catcher

chuckhchuckh Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
edited October 22, 2005 in Sports
Having fun, catching some air:

Joel_SkateBoard_web01.jpg

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited October 20, 2005
    Very cool! Great idea and good execution!!thumb.gif Keep 'em coming!!clap.gif

Caleb
  • chuckhchuckh Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2005
    Caleb wrote:
    Very cool! Great idea and good execution!!thumb.gif Keep 'em coming!!clap.gif

Caleb
    Thank you Caleb. My son was having a great time skateboarding this evening and I captured a few images with my P&S.

I like the motion effect on this shot, just wish I had the entire skateboard in the frame.

Joel_SkateBoard_web02.jpg
    edited October 20, 2005
    You know....I don't think you lose too much not having the whole skateboard in the frame; having the kick foot is the most important and you captured that well. The only thing I might wish is that the image was a tad sharper. Good shot though!!thumb.gif

Caleb
    edited October 20, 2005
    Caleb wrote:
    You know....I don't think you lose too much not having the whole skateboard in the frame; having the kick foot is the most important and you captured that well. The only thing I might wish is that the image was a tad sharper. Good shot though!!thumb.gif

Caleb
    Ah, good point Caleb!

I'm between DSLR bodies right now and I'll have to see if I can improve on my synergy with the Canon SD400 autofocus.
    edited October 21, 2005
    Bodies......don't talk to me about bodies!! I am going through a severe case of camera envy now as I had a friend visit with his Nikon D70!!:cry I was pretty happy with my Fuji S602Z 'til then! And all I hear about here are those darned Canon 20D's!!!rolleyes1.gif Ahhhh well.ne_nau.gif

Caleb
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2005
    I Like the first best looks good with the shadow on the garage door. Your old 10D is getting alot of use looking at getting 300 F4l next

Gary
    edited October 22, 2005
    gsgary wrote:
    I Like the first best looks good with the shadow on the garage door. Your old 10D is getting alot of use looking at getting 300 F4l next

Gary
    Thanks Gary, I could add a reply on each of your threads and clap.gif as your pictures are looking great! I'm so happy my 10D found such an awesome home. thumb.gif
  • gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2005
    Thanks Chuck i just need to learn to set it up better
    chuckh wrote:
    Thanks Gary, I could add a reply on each of your threads and clap.gif as your pictures are looking great! I'm so happy my 10D found such an awesome home. thumb.gif