Canon 5D Classic

HinsonHinson Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
edited October 24, 2011 in House of Canon
I'm selling my 5D to upgrade to a newer camera with video. The camera was recently inspected, (9/23/2011) calibrated, mirror recall done, and sensor replaced. It's now like new. With the exception of one small mark on rear, lower right, and a small mark on the rear screen, it appears as it did the day I took it out of the box. Included is original box, packing, all manuals, cables (still in original sealed pkgs), four cards (2 CF=256k, 1 CF=2gig, 1 microdrive= 1gig) 4 batteries (one does not accept a full charge any longer) body cap, battery charger, and strap. I am asking $1200

This camera was purchased from B&H on July 2, 2007 and has never been used professionally. The image counter (never reset) shows just over 4000 actuations. As soon as I can borrow a camera from someone, I'll upload some images. This is a great deal for someone looking to step up to a full frame camera and a modest price. Feel free to ask any questions. Buyer can inspect and pickup camera at my residence. Cash only or you can paypal from my computer. I will ship to a verifiable address within the lower 48 with paypal payment.
Serving Him by Serving Others
www.Jerrywhitephotography.com

Comments