New Guy Here

LarryDLarryD Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
edited October 20, 2011 in Landscapes
Hi, I'm a new guy to DGrin..
I shoot with Canon equipment and do Landscape and Nature primarily..

I hope that I can contribute once in a while..

6W7A7848.jpg

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2011
    LarryD wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a new guy to DGrin..
    I shoot with Canon equipment and do Landscape and Nature primarily..

I hope that I can contribute once in a while..

Hi Larrywave.gif welcome to dgrin! Love the contrasty colorful look of this image. Look forward to seeing some more stuff.
    Lynn
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited October 20, 2011
    Welcome to Dgrin, Larry! clap.gif

Great first post. Excellent timing on this shot. I know from experience how fast that moon travels when it's on the horizon like this. Terrific comp, colors and lighting too.

We moved out of Mohave County just a couple of months ago, and seeing a shot like this makes me miss it already. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. thumb.gif

-joel
  • LarryDLarryD Registered Users Posts: 99 Big grins
    edited October 20, 2011
    lynnma wrote: »
    LarryD wrote: »

Hi Larrywave.gif welcome to dgrin! Love the contrasty colorful look of this image. Look forward to seeing some more stuff.
    Lynn

Thank You
    kdog wrote: »
    Welcome to Dgrin, Larry! clap.gif

Great first post. Excellent timing on this shot. I know from experience how fast that moon travels when it's on the horizon like this. Terrific comp, colors and lighting too.

We moved out of Mohave County just a couple of months ago, and seeing a shot like this makes me miss it already. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. thumb.gif

-joel

Thank You..

It does move very fast........... I was chasing this moon into a Canyon, where it went below the Horizon...

Upon leaving and moving around to the other side of the mountains.... there it was again. It was going down fast and I barely had time to get the camera out and catch it from that angle..

Here is the Canyon shot I was chasing after............

308R7242warm.jpg
  • clickin girlclickin girl Registered Users Posts: 278 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2011
    Welcome! Great shot!