Looking for Canon 40D, 50D or 7D low clicks

HaugenPhotographyHaugenPhotography Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited October 30, 2011 in House of Canon
I am looking to buy a nice 40D, 50D, or 7D with a low click count. Under 8K clicks if possible. Who has one for sale and what are you looking to get out of it. I am trying to get something nice under $800. I have found a few 40D's in the $400-500 range with real low clicks, some with grips / glass. But what do people have? Message me!

Comments

• travischancetravischance Registered Users Posts: 642 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2011
    Do you really think you can buy a 7D with a low shutter count for under $800? If so, let me know where so I can pick up another one! I'm thinking of selling my gripped 7D (actual shutter count unknown but probably somewhere around 10K). Let me know if you're interested...
    Travis M. Chance
    twin Mark IV's & a bunch of "L" glass
    sitefacebook
  • HaugenPhotographyHaugenPhotography Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited October 24, 2011
    I did see a 7D the other day on ebay or craigs list for like $900 with a lens so it is possible I guess. I was tempted.

But I may be interested. How soon are you thinking about selling?
    edited October 24, 2011
    That was really cheap. I'm ready to sell it now & pickup another Mark IV. However, mine would be more than $900. Let me know if you're interested & maybe we can work something out.
    Travis M. Chance
    sitefacebook
  • PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2011
    Travis, If your thinking of selling around $900 I may be interested as well.
    edited October 24, 2011
    Prezwoodz wrote: »
    Travis, If your thinking of selling around $900 I may be interested as well.

It'll be more than $900 as noted above. Make a serious offer if you're really interested. It's been well maintained with a few minor, but normal blemishes.
    Travis M. Chance
    sitefacebook
  • shutterstephshuttersteph Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited October 30, 2011
    I have a 40D for sale for $450 shipped (con. US) and insured. I am the original owner, included with it would be the charger and 2 batteries, a 2 GB card, body cap, and Canon strap. I have pictures if you want. I am unsure of the clicks but my guess is 8-12 K. There are no scratches on it. I have pictures if you're interested.

yeah, I don't think you're going to get a 7D for any less than $1000. $1000 would be a great deal on it, they are more like $1200 at this time.
    Stephanie Moon
    Canon equipment
    My website
    equine.pet.people