Options

Graflex Service Manual and more...

SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
edited November 24, 2011 in The Other Guys
I have a Graflex Service Manual (dated March 1957), in a 3 ring binder, along with a bunch of other 4x5 gear that needs to find a new home. This Service Manual covers 2x3, 3x4, 4x5, 3 Pacemakers and a bunch of other Graflex gear. There are total break-downs of each camera and parts lists. All pages appear intact and original. Not copies. You can see the list of equipment covered in the "manual contents" image...

Included are the service manual, 2 bellows, 2 lens boards, 2 view finders, a few flash reflectors, 2 synchronized range finders, 2 panel door assemblies, 2 ground glass plates and a bunch of 4x5 film pack holders. One holder still has film in it! I can only suspect these were spare parts from some photographer or repair shop who worked on these cameras. Condition is used, but still usable? Not being a MF shooter, I have no idea of the functionality of the hardware.

1544572137_sztPZLH-S.jpg

You can see larger images here: http://moorefoto.smugmug.com/Misc-Images/Camera-Gear/Graflex/19686335_ht9cp5/1544572321_4f9nfnr

Comments

• Options
    edited November 19, 2011
    Bump... still looking for a new home for this gear.
  • Options
    edited November 24, 2011
    Sold...