Options

No Title

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited October 28, 2011 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• Options
    richardmanrichardman Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2011
    This is one of the those perplexing fuzzy photos that work. I have no idea why. I would probably not even see the photo in my mind's eye. Well, may be I would. I like to think so anyway :-)

Anyway, it works for me :-)
    "Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
    // richard <http://www.richardmanphoto.com&gt;
    richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram
  • Options
    edited October 25, 2011
    richardman wrote: »
    This is one of the those perplexing fuzzy photos that work. I have no idea why. I would probably not even see the photo in my mind's eye. Well, may be I would. I like to think so anyway :-)

Anyway, it works for me :-)

Excellent to hear, Thank You

Truth be told, this image was in the trash 3 different times !!
    I was working on it the 4th and final time when my Wife entered and said, "Whoa thats a good one."

Why I said. Well the red toenails for one.
    I pressed a bit harder for more and she said, I just like it, OK and lunch is ready! :D

I as well am unable to sometimes verbalize why some images effect me one way or another.
    I have been reading more lately about painting/geometry and how this effects Photography.
    I would not dare say that I understand or can apply it yet to my work but I'm working on it.
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited October 28, 2011
    Perhaps you can't verbalize it because the yellow pentagon is enigmatic. Some people will find it intriguing, others will simply be puzzled. Personally, I think it's kind of cool, but for once I think it might have been better had you been further away--she needs a little more space at the top and bottom, IMO.

BTW, was that lens flare or something else? headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2011
    Richard wrote: »
    Perhaps you can't verbalize it because the yellow pentagon is enigmatic. Some people will find it intriguing, others will simply be puzzled. Personally, I think it's kind of cool, but for once I think it might have been better had you been further away--she needs a little more space at the top and bottom, IMO.

BTW, was that lens flare or something else? headscratch.gif

Well yeah that's why I trashed it the 1st time :D

Yes Lens Flare, Cameras of this era and price point had this as a common problem, sometimes it works and sometimes.................