One more from last weekends trip.

i-ZM3dwmw-L.jpg
"The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,240 moderator
    edited October 29, 2011
    Nice! And I actually know its nice because I have a photo that is the same from our hike eight weeks ago. The water looks lower in yours. Crossing the river nine times each way out and back. Don't exactly know where the path ends, but we were there for several hours one weekday morning before it got crowded. Did you explore the old house ruins near the trailhead?
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2011
    David_S85 wrote: »
    Nice! And I actually know its nice because I have a photo that is the same from our hike eight weeks ago. The water looks lower in yours. Crossing the river nine times each way out and back. Don't exactly know where the path ends, but we were there for several hours one weekday morning before it got crowded. Did you explore the old house ruins near the trailhead?

Thanks David. I have been here a few times and have checked out the ruins. The path doesn't really end - this trail can be traveled for several miles to the West end of Sedona. Similar to other canyons in the area there are spots where you would have to swim or wade in water. I have only been a couple miles back myself though.
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion