Smoky Mountains in the fall

kgarrett11kgarrett11 Registered Users Posts: 525 Major grins
edited November 5, 2011 in Landscapes
It has been a long time since I posted anything on Dgrins (just been looking). The Jacksonville Camera Club went and spent the weekend in the Smoky's (Townsend, TN) on the weekend of Oct 21 and 22. I thought that I would post a couple and see if I could get some C&C

#1 Cades Cove
.20111021SmokieMountains-146-L.jpg

#2 Parson Branch Road Caces Cove
20111021SmokieMountains-28-L.jpg
www.Prideinphotography.com
Powered by Smugmug
Three passions wildlife, golf and the STEELERS
Equipment
Nikon D4, D300

Comments

• Art MorganArt Morgan Registered Users Posts: 107 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2011
    I like them both-- beautiful colors in them. In #2, I would prefer to see the doorway/front wall area of the cabin (the area under the porch) so it would look more inviting. I would do some selective lightening in that area. That is beautiful country!

Scott
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2011
    Love, love, love number 2 because it reminds me of my home state (WV) and because it is beautiful. You got all the elements here for a classic autumn photo - at least IMHO. I like the first one too - country roads take me home.
  • kgarrett11kgarrett11 Registered Users Posts: 525 Major grins
    edited November 1, 2011
    Thanks to both of you Scott and Eia. I'm going to try to lighten the porch some and see if I can get it to work. We had this trip planned for several months and we really hit it at the right time. The last time that I went up there I missed it by about two weeks.
    www.Prideinphotography.com