wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
edited November 5, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
280-rg9479sq.jpg

-
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2011
    not sure....I have now looked at this several times ...I think it may be the size of the image opposed to the size of the mat...if larger over all it might present it self better.....the softness is nice...It just is not wowing me... not sure what I do not like other than its size....Hmmm...do like the idea tho....if I could clik to a larger image that would probably help....I do like the square format, but then I shoot square film at times still.....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2011
    Art Scott wrote: »
    not sure....I have now looked at this several times ...I think it may be the size of the image opposed to the size of the mat...if larger over all it might present it self better.....the softness is nice...It just is not wowing me... not sure what I do not like other than its size....Hmmm...do like the idea tho....if I could clik to a larger image that would probably help....I do like the square format, but then I shoot square film at times still.....

It's a tough one. Working on sort of a Man Ray look.

420-rg9479sq.jpg
    Anybody can do it.