Options

Photo Books: Posing, Lighting, Pets, Birds

bfishkindbfishkind Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
edited November 19, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
Clearing off some shelf space. All books have cover, shelf, and edge wear from normal use. Pages are clean: I typically don't write on or highlight in the pages. There might be a few marks here and there, but few and far between - I didn't look at every page. happy.gif I used sticky notes for bookmarks so there may be some residue left on a small number of pages.

All prices including shipping, which is USPS Media Mail with Delivery Confirmation (to US only). Payment by PayPal to a confirmed address.

Master Lighting Guide for Portrait Photographers, Christopher Grey, 2004, Amherst - $17.50
i-6H534CM-M.jpg

Doug Box's Guide to Posing for Portrait Photographers, 2009 Amherst -
$17.50
**SOLD**
i-rZ2v7D2-M.jpg

Portrait Photographer's Handbook, 2nd edition, Bill Hurter, 2005, (I used some glue to secure the binding between the inside cover and front page.) -
$8.50
i-vFbwmRF-M.jpg

Professional Posing Techniques for Wedding and Portrait Photographers, 2006, Norman Phillips, Amherst -
$14.50
i-gkGNT3C-M.jpg

Hollywood Portraits: Classic Shots and How to Take Them, Hicks and Nisperos, 2000, Amphoto (Some fingerprint marks on the front few pages. These pages have a black background so it shows up.) - $17.50
i-xVjMsnk-M.jpg

Professional Techniques for Pet and Animal Photography, Debrah H. Muska, 2003, Amherst -
$12.50
i-W35c4qr-M.jpg

Photographing Wild Birds, Chris Gomersall, 2001, Amphoto - $7.50
i-x5gBc8b-M.jpg

Comments