Beautiful children!

VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
edited November 9, 2011 in People
The girls belong to my very dear friend that got me started shooting children instead of doors and windows. The young man, age 12, belongs to the gentleman she is dating. The house was amazing, the images were taken inside the gated courtyard, which included a fireplace. I sure hope she keeps dating him, he is a DR and maybe my business cards will make the rounds at the hospital! :ivar

i-XcdBhLD-L.jpg

i-WFcnPtk-L.jpg

i-Xp3LgTg-L.jpg

i-T9n2ZLr-L.jpg
Trudy
www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700

Comments

• rpcrowerpcrowe Registered Users Posts: 733 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2011
    Lovely images of great looking kids...
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2011
    3 is pretty amazing!! Is there special pp done, or is it just great light and bokeh?
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2011
    3!!
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2011
    #3 has some PP just popping what is there adding some vignetting and blurring the edges.

here it is almost SOOC

i-DFnz3sP-L.jpg
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2011
    VayCayMom wrote: »
    #3 has some PP just popping what is there adding some vignetting and blurring the edges.

here it is almost SOOC

i-DFnz3sP-L.jpg

Nice work!:D
    tom wise
  • BrettDeutschBrettDeutsch Registered Users Posts: 365 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2011
    Nice shots. Very regal kids! I've never been a fan of vignetting or PS blurring. But it works well is #3 (except, I think the blur on the chair since it's in the same focal plane as the girl so it looks fake). 4, however, looks like it's been faked in PS, which I personally don't like on portraits. I bet the boy would look great without the FX.
  • lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2011
    Gorgeous :)
  • VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2011
    Nice shots. Very regal kids! I've never been a fan of vignetting or PS blurring. But it works well is #3 (except, I think the blur on the chair since it's in the same focal plane as the girl so it looks fake). 4, however, looks like it's been faked in PS, which I personally don't like on portraits. I bet the boy would look great without the FX.

You caught me taking the easy way out to hide the doormat over his right shoulder, I was going to clone but went this way instead!
    Trudy

NIKON D700