Options

Help, can you make this readable???

Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
edited November 10, 2011 in Finishing School
I'm having a problem with Three (a UK mobile company) as they sent me 3 iPhones when I signed my contract (nice of them) so I had 2 sent back. They confirmed on the phone a few months ago that all was OK, now they are saying there is no record and can I get the tracking number again. Problem is, as it was a long time ago and they confirmed verbally that all was OK I binned the paperwork (silly I know now!).

I did take a photo of what I was including in the packing etc on my iPhone but wasn't worried about getting the detail of the tracking as I had that written down.

Do any of you wizards have the skills/software to make this readable? Without this I'm potentially stuck big time!

Thanks!!!

Royal%20Mail%20Details%20Needed.jpg

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

Comments

• Options
    AnthonyAnthony Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2011
    Mark:

Do you have a larger image? This one is just too small to do anything realistic with it. On a broader point; as several months have gone by, surely it their problem to prove they didn't receive the goods back?

Anthony.
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2011
    This is a 100% crop already as it is from a corner that I wasn't worried about photographing in detail, just hoping that someone with the fantastic shake/out of focus type software can sort it.

The problem is they've been taking the money still (I don't check my account often.... lesson learnt) so they didn't care. The thing that annoys me is they tell you phone calls will be recorded, and I've phoned twice prior to talk about this without issue, now they change their tune. I want to hear recordings!

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

• Options
    AnthonyAnthony Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2011
    Not sure I can offer any useful help on this - perhaps some clever colleagues can chip in?

Anthony.
  • Options
    Merlin_AZMerlin_AZ Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited November 10, 2011
  • Options
    aj986saj986s Registered Users Posts: 1,100 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2011
    What about the shipping company? They may be able to track down the package information based upon the sender's and/or recipient's addresses.
    Tony P.
    Canon 50D, 30D and Digital Rebel (plus some old friends - FTB and AE1)
    Long-time amateur.....wishing for more time to play
    Autocross and Track junkie
    tonyp.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited November 10, 2011
    Thanks all. Tried focus magic and got close but not close enough. The shipping co suck, say I can only get the details if I go back to the branch I sent it from which is 180 miles away. I have found the codes for the phones (can't remember what they are called but like a serial number) so that will hopefully help. Will see how we go.