Options

Nikon D50 & 18-55 lens

ph03n1xph03n1x Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited November 10, 2011 in Nikon Land
I'm testing the waters right now. If I can't get anything good, I'll end up waiting for the next time the D7k is on sale. I'm trying to upgrade to a D7k so this would mean I have to give up my first camera, the D50. I got quoted for a price of a body for the D7k after tax would come out to about $1,139. And they gave me the option to apply for the credit card, pay in installments, etc, etc. So if I wanna do this, then I'll sell my D50 to pay for the first one or two months while I continue my job hunt as a college student. Sorry for the sob story, I just really want to get back into it. And I know there are people out there in my position. So onto the camera! I don't have pics unless you want crappy cell phone pics. What I'm including are:

Nikon D50 body - From what I know it's under 9k actuations. I can promise you it's not more than 10k if I'm wrong about it being 9k. There's a hot shoe cover if it matters.
Original strap
MH-18a charger
EN-EL3a battery
18-55mm VR kit lens -- the AF motor is broken, it still focuses but REAL SLOW. I don't know how it broke but I learned my lesson to not lend lenses anymore. On it is a Tiffen Sky1-A UV filter, nothing special. Comes with lens cap.

There's no literature included, body cap, or extra rear lens cap since I left it back home (New Jersey). I'm just an honest college kid trying to get back into a hobby he once did everyday of his life before college. I'm located in San Diego, SDSU to be exact. If it's not too much to ask hopefully I can get $325 /350 for it? I'm being a little ambitious. Best offer too, but don't lowball please. PM me if you have questions.

Comments

• Options
    r3t1awr3ydr3t1awr3yd Registered Users Posts: 1,000 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2011
    I've got a D50 with 18-55/55-200vr also lying around. I work with teens at my church and frequently loan it out to kids who take photography classes because I, like you, realize the thing is practically worthless lol.

Go get the D7K (IT IS AMAZING. It's what I shoot now...). :)

Hi! I'm Wally: website | blog | facebook | IG | scotchNsniff
    Nikon addict. D610, Tok 11-16, Sig 24-35, Nik 24-70/70-200vr