Canon 20D, 28-105 USM

ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
edited December 12, 2011 in House of Canon
Not for sale any more.

I'm a regular on DGrin and have been around for a while. I have some feedback in the feedback thread: you can find it by searching my username. If you want to know my ebay username (I have 100% feedback), PM me.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them. Just PM me or send me an email.

All prices include paypal fees and shipping. I'll package the items carefully. Shipping is with USPS, and I'll get you a tracking number. If you prefer a different shipping service, we can discuss that.

Photos of the items: http://www.trentphoto.net/Other/Gear-for-sale/19754386_XsPBLH

20D: Excellent condition. There are a few small scratches on the outside of the body. There are a few scratches on the top LCD, but you can't notice them unless you shine a light on it. The rear LCD is flawless. Great beginner/walkaround camera. The shutter was replaced recently: the previous owner put 2K on the shutter, and I've put... well, probably less than 2K. So this camera has well under 10K actuations: I'd guess around 3K or 4K. This camera includes body cap, Canon battery, a 3rd party battery, and a Canon battery charger CB-5L (works with both batteries). The 3rd party battery works very well - usually I'm using it instead of the Canon OEM one.

28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 USM: Excellent condition. Fast ring USM AF. This lens is great for walkaround, travel, etc. because it's lightweight. However, it has a versatile zoom range with a wider-than-normal aperture range. It's a great lens. This lens comes with front cap.

Comments

• ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2011
    Bump... these items are in excellent condition!
    edited December 4, 2011
    Make an offer!
    edited December 9, 2011
    Bump!
  • wineheadwinehead Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited December 10, 2011
    where are the prices?? am i missing them?
    edited December 12, 2011
    winehead wrote: »
    where are the prices?? am i missing them?

I put them up for trade. I would sell them for $400 together. If you want just the camera or lens, PM me and we can talk about it.