wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
edited November 13, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
699-whorse-r2639.jpg
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2011
    Hi Walter,

This one is really striking.clap.gif Great composition. Something about it just wows me.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2011
    Thanks Tom. It was a memorable opportunity to be able to observe this magnificent beast.
    Anybody can do it.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2011
    What a wonderful opportunity to come across. Magnificent animal - I like how you did it in BW. It's a very muscular horse. Beautiful thumb.gifthumb
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2011
    Wonderful! I love it!
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2011
    Thank you Mary & Lee. The colors were kind of flat in the late morning sun, bw was kind of the only way to go. We had seen the horse driving into the valley. After exploring an abandoned WWII army airfield we went back and shot the animal. This thing was so well-built and in such good shape, shadows were being cast off its toned muscles. We were told that a herd of 100-150 of them often were seen about 35 miles up the road. There just wasn't enough time.

-
    Anybody can do it.